Budget Brake & Muffler Auto Centres - Who We Are
Budget Brake & Muffler began in 1972 as a specialty brake & muffler repair franchise with only a few locations in Vancouver. Over the years we have listened carefully to our customers and evolved our offerings to meet their changing needs, transforming Budget Brake & Muffler Automotive Centres into the full service automotive repair franchise that it is today.
Budget began with a simple promise: to remain a “locally owned and operated business that repairs vehicles in a professional and economical way.” And we stay true to our promise today. All our franchises are locally owned and operated. Customers appreciate dealing directly with the owner of the business. This relationship dynamic assures a personal level of service from invested owners who want to do the best job they can for their customers and their business.
Many of our franchise owners have been with us for more than 30 years. In fact, many of those owners are planning for family succession, bringing in the next generation of sons and daughters to drive their businesses forward.
We take pride in the loyalty of our owners, making our business successful and stable. We have built a franchise model with a highly regarded and trusted brand that delivers outcomes that speak for themselves.
When you become a Budget Brake & Muffler Auto Centres franchise owner our experienced and dynamic team will be there to support you. We’ll help you define your goals and execute your business plan.
We provide on-site training and support in these areas:
· Location assessment and selection
· Store operations and management
· Marketing and advertising programs
· Computer and POS (point-of-sale) training
· Equipment recommendations
· Assistance with staff recruitment
· Accounting services (first year of operation)
Existing Franchise Locations For Sale
We currently have existing franchise locations for sale. Purchasing an existing franchise presents an excellent opportunity to “jump right in.” These locations come turnkey with a strong customer-base, employees, and equipment.
New Franchise Locations
Tremendous opportunities are still available in key areas of British Columbia. Our development team has identified the communities that would be best served by Budget Brake. Our unique “Budget system” offers new location franchisees proven processes and support for a smoother business launch.
The Next Step
The best predictor of success is a prospective franchisee that already possesses experience in retail management, sales, and aftermarket automotive. If this sounds like you, please prepare the following prior to reaching out:
· Make a list of questions you wish to clarify
· Consider which region or city you prefer to operate
· Do you want to purchase an existing or open a new location?
· Know how much money you have available to invest in the business. Lenders typically
require 40% of the total price in liquid assets.
· What is your timeframe for opening your Budget Brake & Muffler Auto Centre?
· Consider how much you, and possibly your family, want to be involved in the
· Does Budget sound like a perfect fit for you?
Then contact us today and we will be in touch soon to discuss the opportunity to join our franchise!