- Investment Level$50,001 - $100,000
- Number of Units12
- IndustryHome & Garden, Canadian Franchises, Construction, Home Based Businesses, Landscaping, Home Improvement, Seasonal
- Franchising Since2005
- Royalty Fee5% Adv: 3%
Curb-Ease™ borders are a much more durable and attractive alternative to wood or plastic edging, and can easily be installed with the proper equipment and training.
Curb-Ease™ began operations in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia in 1998 and launched the franchise opportunity in the fall of 2005. Since that time we have expanded our franchises in British Columbia as well as launched operations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
Although we are a dynamic and fast growing young company, we constantly strive to improve operating systems, marketing strategies, training conventions and overall communications with our franchise partners.
Some key features of a Curb-Ease™ Franchise are:
• huge market demand
• protected territories
• national call center
• premium equipment
• complete training & ongoing support program
• proven systems to launch your business
• established trademarks
• excellent earning potential
• home based business
• great outdoor working environment
World Class Training
Our Franchise is built on the realization that Curb-Ease™ can only be successful if our Franchisees are successful. This becomes clearly evident as soon as training begins. Curb-Ease offers the most comprehensive training program in the industry and educates installers on the technical aspects of the business as well as how to produce a premium quality product.
Other training topics include; efficient operations of our custom database management software, sales and marketing training, accounting/financial software, national call center procedures and much more.
At Curb-Ease™ you will be in business for yourself - but not by yourself. We have refined this business over the last 10 years and developed programs designed to help you every step of the way.
Business Management Tools
• database software
• call center
• scheduling and time management
• accounting software guidance
• marketing and estimating support
• sales tools
• exclusive machinery
• productive equipment
• ease of operation
• responsive support for emergency repairs
• eye catching truck and trailer graphics
• trade show displays
• business cards
• web site / internet marketing